Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Half way through the day and 6 pills down

Well so far so good, I am not completely starving and I have taken 6 of my 9 antibiotics and have yet to throw up.  Do have that wonderful metallic taste in my mouth though.  I also am going to out smart the nurse finally.  I have shaved my arms, legs, and chest.  So no matter where they want to stick stuff or tape things it won't ripped everything thing out lol.  Side note, to much black coffee on an empty stomach, not the best idea.  But all in all I am feeling very upbeat and excited.  I will continue to keep the post coming as my day progress and once I am awake from my drug induced coma tomorrow.  Thanks to everyone for there support and prayers.  I know God is with me and may his will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment