Sunday, April 15, 2012

Review of Kashi Go Lean Crisp Cinnamon Crumble

Well I will start off by stating that this is a review from someone with very sensitive bowels.  So if you are an individual who doesn't tolerate whole grains and fiber well this might be of use for you.  Here is the link if you want to check it out for yourself.  http://www.kashi.com/products/golean_cereal_crisp_cinnamon_crumble

The Facts

I will start by saying that this was a good tasting cereal for being a healthy alternative, but if you do have sensitive guts beware.  I ate a bowel at 7AM and by 11AM the pain started.  I had crazy gas pains for over 4 hours.  Now just to make sure that it was the cereal and not something else I ate I put my guts on the line again and had a bowel at 330PM.(If you know me at all the minute the pain stops I just want to eat again)   Sure enough by 730PM I had the same gas pains that lasted until 1130.  I am not sure if it is the whole grains or all the fiber but I belly did not like it at all.  So for all y'all IBS and IBD people just be careful on this one and let me know if you have the same problems or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment