Saturday, April 14, 2012

What an exciting week

This has been a very busy and exciting week.  Right off the bat on Monday I registered for all my classes this fall at NCCC.  So it is looking like I am actually fully committed to do the RN program, very excited.  Then on Thursday I got an email from my Tri coach that allowed me to officially register for Ironman Arizona.  So that has me all pumped up now.  Then on Friday I got the date for my ostomy reversal surgery, May 17.  What a week, everything just kind of fell in place and that feels great.

As for Ironman training, we had some nice weather Friday so I was able to get in a nice 40 mile ride and did a 7 mile run this morning.  The only thing I am worried about is I am going to lose 6 weeks of training to the surgery.  Probably wont be able to start training until July, but will be praying for a quicker recovery.  All in all I cant ask for more right now, things are great just keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment